According to the harvest in our garden, the bouquets are made at the farm, which contains over 200 varieties of flowers, greens, bulbs, and shrubs that bloom, for the most part, for only two weeks to a month only. This gives you the cream of the crop of flowers ethically grown in Southern Quebec. Before each delivery, you will receive an email with the composition and a picture.
Each bouquet delivered directly to your door is packaged in a protective sleeve which is itself glued and sealed to the bottom of a recyclable cardboard box. The stems are conditioned and protected by an almost magical foam that will keep your bouquet fresh until it is opened.
The bouquet picked up at the farm will be presented to you in a pretty pouch, with a paper to protect the stems until you arrive home.
- The small country bouquet is composed of an assortment of 5 to 15 stems of our most beautiful flowers.
- The medium country bouquet is composed of an assortment of 15 to 20 stems of our most beautiful flowers.
- The large country bouquet is composed of an assortment of 35 to 45 stems of our most beautiful flowers.
Our flowers are taken from the fields a few hours before being prepared for shipment to ensure unparalleled freshness. In addition, in our herb field, we only pick the majority of flower species when they are still in semi-open bud. Thus, you can fully enjoy all the evolution of the life of your country bouquet.
To maintain the beauty of your bouquet for as long as possible, here are some tips to follow:
- Cut the stems at an angle so that the stems can hydrate well. You can cut the stems back slightly each time you change the water.
- The water should be changed every 36 to 48 hours. No leaves must touch your water to keep it healthy. Check the water level carefully, as some stems may surprise you with their good absorption capacity. You can add a pinch of baking soda to your water.
- Choose a vase that can accommodate half the height of the stems to physically and visually balance your arrangement. Since your flowers are delivered slightly open, you may be surprised to find that some will still take a few inches in your vase, or see a change in the stem’s habit. This is normal.
- Your flowers will need light to show you all their beauty. However, direct sunlight will create direct heat and cause them pain. Just place them in a room where there is good natural light.
- Be careful not to place your flower arrangement near a basket of ripening fruit. The resulting gas will degrade your bouquet very quickly.
Our team makes your life easier by offering you multiples delivery options:
Delivery from Wednesday to Friday in front of your door without signature, within 24 to 48 hours depending on the time of your order.
Free on-farm collection
If you prefer to visit us to pick up your order, the farm opens its doors to you on:
- Thursday from 1:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday from 1.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Free collection from one of our partners
Your order is collected during the opening hours indicated by the partner.
For more information, see our Contact page.
From Mother’s Day to Back to school 2022