The boxes are composed on the farm according to the harvest of our varied fruits and vegetables, grown on seven hectares, according to the premises of sustainable agriculture, in all transparency, exclusively for our local community. To guarantee you fresh, healthy and quality produce, our vegetables are picked in the fields, cleaned or brushed, then chilled overnight in our specialized cold room. They are finally carefully packaged for delivery. All of our packaging are compostable or recyclable, even plastic wrap.
The content may vary from week to week depending on the harvest and the time of year. A medium sized fresh box typically contains over 15 pounds of farm fresh produce. However, you will normally find the following composition: a head of lettuce, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers and zucchini, seasonal root vegetables, an assortment of herbs, sweet corn or various crucifers, an assortment of flowers edibles, seasonal fruits on occasion, seasonal vegetables such as peppers, leeks, fresh onions, squash, potatoes, garlic, ginger and more.
Your vegetables are placed very carefully to maximize and maintain their freshness on the way to you. Your products are arranged in insulated boxes, with a cold source and protective paper to ensure temperature, food and quality stability from the farm to your door. Satisfaction guaranteed! We are committed to delivering the highest quality of our products to you. Contact us if a glitch happened during transport, we will be happy to solve the problem. All of our packaging is compostable or recyclable, even the plastic wrap.
- The small fresh box is made up of a mix of fresh foods equivalent to 45 portions or 10lb.
- The medium box is made up of a mix of fresh foods equivalent to 90 servings or 20 lbs.
- The large fresh box is made up of a mix of fresh foods equivalent to 160 servings or 35lb.
- A portion according to Canada’s Food Guide is equivalent to 80 to 100g, or the size of a fist.
For better preservation of your fresh vegetables, check out our tips:
- Wash and wrap your leafy greens in a paper towel or kitchen towel before placing them in the refrigerator. You can also put your vegetables in specialized storage dishes to keep them in the refrigerator maximize their shelf life.
- Store squash, root vegetables and onions in a dark, cool and dry place.
- Store foods that could benefit from a few extra days of ripening, such as tomatoes or eggplants, at room temperature before placing them in the refrigerator.
- Freeze your vegetables so you don’t waste them if you can’t eat them in time. Most vegetables should be blanched before freezing.
Our team makes your life easier by offering you mulitples delivery options:
Delivery from Wednesday to Friday in front of your door without signature, within 24 to 48 hours depending on the time of your order.
Free on-farm collection
If you prefer to visit us to pick up your order, the farm opens its doors to you on:
- Thursday from 1:30 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday from 1.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.
Free collection from one of our partners
Your order is collected during the opening hours indicated by the partner.
For more informations
From mid-May to mid-October 2022